Thursday, October 18, 2007

Queen of Sole: Article out NOW!

I encourage you to go peep the latest edition of XPOZ magazine...the article on myself as deemed "queen of sole" for my sneak collection is in thurrr now.... CHOUT OUTZ: to Walter Krunk-ite, Summer Durand, The Figueroa sisters, and everyone else at XPOZ as well as my mans n em ROOKIE! Unlike most articles, i ACTUALLY LIKE this one....

I think myself and my silent partner in crime have bigger and better on the way... I've got a meeting on the 29th to figure out where Im going to venture in future articles with the mag.....

I definitely think its going to be something to look forward to EVERY issue.... "BELIEVE or BE left!" ..... ill quote i saw today... on the bumper of a soccer mom van. i keeps it soooo hood..... or bumper. either way...it works...

keep u posted. . . .

2 comments:

hoody 2 shoes said...

we ain't done!!!! lesss dooo thissss

Unknown said...

rookie for president